the Penalty will be a closed youth care for the five teenage boys from Afghanistan who raped a younger boy in Uppsala in October.
They forced a minor boy into a wood and raped him roughly under the knife attacs.
One of the convicted is an adult according to the Swedish migration board but still get the straffrabatt because he says that he is 17.
None of the boys were deported out of the country, which the prosecutor had claimed.
It was a night in late October, the five boys in the upper teens descended on a boy under the age of 15.
The five boys hit the victim in the head and on the body, kept for his mouth and forced him into a forest in the district of Gottsunda in Uppsala. Where were they the minor is a boy – at the same time as one of the boys was holding a knife and repeatedly threatened harm or kill the victim. He was also bitten in the back.
The five have been held in custody for several weeks, and on december 6, brought about rough rape against children.
On Friday, the judgment of the Uppsala district court.
• A 17-year-old convicted of gross rape and minor drug offences to closed youth care in 1 year and 3 months. He shall soldariskt with the other sentenced to pay 225 000 sek in damages to the victim. He has admitted rape, but denied the minor offences.
• An 18-year-old who filmed incident convicted of aggravated rape and child pornography to the closed youth care in 1 year and 3 months. According to the indictment, he threatened the victim to put the film on social media in an attempt to prevent the victim went to the police. But the district court disapproves of the indictment for abuse in a court of law. The Swedish migration board has written up his age to 18. Himself, he claims that he is 17, and the prosecutor has not pleaded any other. The district court assumes that he is 17 years old and, therefore, “shall be sentenced to a third of what would have been imposed for any fully straffmyndig.” He acknowledges the crimes he was convicted of.
• A 17-year-old convicted of gross rape to the closed youth care in 1 year and 3 months. He neither acknowledges or denies.
• A 17-year-old convicted of gross rape and minor drug offences to closed youth care in 1 year and 3 months. He denies.
• A 16-year-old convicted of gross rape and aggravated assault to a closed youth care in 1 year and 1 month. The abuse he committed in Stockholm in september. The boy recognizes both the acts.
The five folds, i.e. not for rough child rape, which the prosecutor had claimed. This is because it is not proven that the perpetrators knew that the victim was under 15 years of age.
the district Court judge that the offence straffvärde is six years in prison. But because of the defendants ‘ young age and because of that they cannot be conditionally released will be the penalties significantly lower.
the district Court disapproves of the prosecutor’s claim that they should be expelled from the country. All the offenders are citizens of Afghanistan and the district court considers that “against the background of their age and the security situation in Afghanistan would be hit very hard by the deportation”.
Conflict with the victim
Of the judgment shows that at least some of the perpetrators were acquainted with his victims, and that they were annoyed at him. The youngest of the defendants, 16-year-old, in the district court told us in detail about the rape and what led up to it.
He tells us that he used was a friend of the victim but that there was a conflict between them. He was hurt and decided to “do something” with his former friend.
Even one of the other offenders to have had a conflict with the plaintiff, inter alia, have been about money, according to the 16-year-old. He tells how he and the other perpetrators took the bus from central Uppsala, Gottsunda and then planned to “fuck” the victim.