Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Therefore, it gives Måns up his tv career – Expressen

Måns Zelmerlöw is up to date with the single “Hanging on to nothing”.

Now provide the star up programledarkarriären – instead, he bet everything on the music.

– the Whole of the next year, the plot is to just bet on the rest of the world, ” he says.

It has been a busy summer and autumn for Måns Zelmerlöw, 30.

In June filled the the star 30, and celebrated in 13 hours with a large party for 200 people in a villa in Lidingö.

Måns Zelmerlöw: “It was very wild”

On the site were, among others, Carola Häggkvist – who bathed in the pool with clothes on.

Lena Ph and party fixer Johan Petré was in place.

“It was very wild,” says Måns Zelmerlöw.

The latest, he has travelled around Europe in order to establish himself as an artist.

” It feels like it’s been so crazy a lot of traveling the last two years. It is very promo and gigs across Europe, ” says Måns Zelmerlöw.

READ MORE: MÅNS APPRECIATE TO BE YOURSELF

Now is Måns up to date with the single “Hanging on to nothing”.

” I think it’s among the best I’ve released. It is that one is in a relationship and know that it is destructive, that it doesn’t work to be together, but still be pulled back all the time. It is självupplevt so clearly, ” he says.

And:

I have realized that I should just drop the songs that actually has any connection to myself.

Melodifestivalvinnaren have found new routines

to relax in between sightseeing, he has found new routines. One of them involve nocturnal walks in the forests around Stockholm, along with the dog Messi.

” I have always had the world’s worst circadian rhythm, is awake to 4-5. I have the flashlight and go. I think it is that I always have people around me. Just getting to go there with his dog and it’s completely silent, ” says Måns Zelmerlöw.

READ MORE: MÅNS ZELMERLÖW AND PETRA MEDE PRAISED

the Next year, Måns bet on the music and to establish himself as an international artist.

– the Whole of the next year, the plot is to just bet on the rest of the world. And to get a life and more time for reflection, ” he says.

Is programlederiet simply put on the shelf?

” Yes, it is well. It would be something extra ordinary program. At some point in my life I will surely be a presenter again but now get the rest. I think it is important for me to bet on one thing now.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment