Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cotillard denies Pitt-affair – Västerbottens-kuriren (the Courier)

The French Oscar actress Marion Cotillard has been identified as Brad Pitt’s mistress, after it became known that Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from her husband Brad Pitt.

Cotillard, who has a relationship with the actor, Guillaume Canet, is now out and denied the rumours in a post on Instagram.

"Because this situation starts to become unsustainable and affect the people I love, I must speak. For the first, many years ago, I met the man in my life. He is the father to our son and the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only thing that I need," writes Cotillard.

Pitt and Cotillard are playing against each other in the upcoming film "the Allied".

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment