Monday, April 18, 2016

Roxette and Marie’s final performances – Expressen

Here is Roxette’s last performances.

On Youtube fans have shared movies from the last gigs in South Africa.

There sings Marie Fredriksson hit songs “Listen to your heart” and “Joyride”.

During the Monday morning the news came.

Roxette stop touring.

the group stood while the rest of the world tour “RoXXXette 30th Anniversary Tour”.

the Swedish super group, which topped the US Billboard charts four times, the last gig was on in Cape Town, South Africa, 8 February this year.

READ MORE: Roxette set by the doctor’s statement

Marie Fredriksson sings “Must have been love”

on Youtube parts fans with others videos from the gig at the Grand Arena.

Some of the clips is from 7 February. Where Marie Fredriksson sings “Listen to your heart” and “Crash Boom Bang”. But some of the clips have no date specified. They are charged the day after the very last play.

There before Roxette including “Joyride”.

There are no official video recordings of the last show, says the group’s manager Marie Dimberg.

– No. We filmed the whole last tour, she says.

Christoffer Lundquist, the band’s guitarist, says that they have taken up the sound from the last gigs, according to what he knows.

READ MORE: Marie Fredriksson : It was lonely at times

Marie Fredriksson: “Do just luck”

– It has probably not been filmed, but the sound has been recorded from all these shows. I think it is so. There has already been a live recording, which I mixed. I think everything has been recorded, he said.

Marie Fredriksson says in a press release:

“I feel only happiness and joy when I look back at all the gigs worldwide in this long time. I am particularly proud and grateful to have come back after my illness in 2009 and played us a few more laps around the earth! Now touring over for me and I thank our amazing audience who have been on the whole trip. I look forward to the release of “Good Karma” coming in June – I think it’s one of our best albums ever, “she says.

Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment