Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lennart Matikainen: “I am quite happy in debates” – Aftonbladet

Lennart Matikainen does not regret his statements about “beard children” and feminists.

There he says in TV3′s “Aschberg direct.”

– I am quite happy in debates and I have opinions when people have criticized, he says in the program.

Relationship coach Lennart Matikainen, who participates in TV4 s “Skilsmässohotellet”, calling unaccompanied refugee for “beard children” on Facebook and writes that Swedish feminists should be expelled.

in the talk show “Aschberg directly”, which aired at 22 tonight on TV3, asks Robert Aschberg him he regrets his remarks.

– No, I have learned is that you can happily cut out anything. then I tried to explain to reporters that so it looks like this, he says in the program.

– the only thing I hear is that I’ve said that word or that sentence, says Lennart Matikainen.

Aschberg notes that he nevertheless wrote sentences.

– Yes, yes, in a full discussion, he says.

Lennart Matikainen is the administrator of the Facebook group “People in focus”, where he debated integration and immigration issues. Robert Aschberg out that discussions are conducted in a forum with documented racists.

– I have no direct association with them, but I am quite happy in debates and I have opinions when people have criticized, says Lennart Matikainen .

When Nöjesbladet talked to Matikainen earlier in the day, he expressed also no remorse over their statements.

– I am glad that this comes up, I have nothing to hide, he said then.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment