Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Avicii stop touring – Göteborgs-Posten

Avicii stop touring. After 2016, the Swedish DJ star no longer perform live. Now he thanks all his fans in a long farewell letter.

It is in a personal way, the right way and the open letter as 26-year-old Tim “Avicii” Bergeling talks about his decision to quit touring. Having thanked all their friends, colleagues and professionals addressed Avicii special thanks to all the fans who have supported him over the years.

“It is your thoughts and ideas about the music that has helped me to grow and everything I have is thanks to you. “

” My path has been marked by successes but it has not been easy. I have grown up while I’ve grown as an artist, I have come to know myself better and realized that there is so much I want to do with my life. I am interested in many different things but have so little time to explore my interests, “writes Avicii and continue.

” my choices and my career, never driven by material things, although I am grateful for all the opportunities and amenities that my success has given me. I know I’m lucky to have had the opportunity to travel the world and perform, but I have too little space left for the real the person behind the artist. “

” I will never end up with the music, I will continue to talk with my fans through it, but I’ve decided that this year’s tour and shows will be my last. Let’s make sure it ends with a bang! “

” A part of me can never say never, I might come back … but it will take a while, “concludes Avicii his long letter .

It was the song Levels by Avicii had a breakthrough 2011. Since then he has lined up international hits like Hey brother, the Days, wake me up, and he has worked with several of the biggest names in the music industry.

in both 2012 and 2014 were Avicii sick for a long time after a problem with his pancreas, appendicitis and gallbladder, as a doctor in Miami surgically removed. He was forced to set up more than 25 gigs because of their health problems.

Aviciis world tour starts this Friday April 1, Dubai. After that occurs, the Swedish dJ star of including Las Vegas, Tokyo and Pildammsparken in Malmö August 5 before he concludes the summer part of his tour with a handful of gigs in Ibiza.

Read more: Behind the scenes with Avicii in Las Vegas

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment