Sunday, February 21, 2016

Oscar Zia took the risk of “Human” in Melodifestivalen 2016: “I feel unstoppable” – Sveriges Television

He dared and won. Oscar Zia invested in a new style and wanted to show his true personality as an artist. Then sent the viewers him directly to the final of Melodifestivalen 2016.

There is no doubt that the relief is great when he puffs out backstage afterwards.

– It was a risk I took purely artistic to ask me to do this song. I’m so fucking happy now, he says.

When he stood on stage with “Human” was the first time he bet big with a ballad.

– I’m incredibly happy and just want to say a big thank you to everyone who voted and wanted to take on this song, he said.

the joy when he learned that viewers voted him on to the finals was not mistaken. Oscar Zia jumped so that it resounded in the floor of the built green room in Norrköping.

– Now I feel unstoppable suddenly. It’s just because I’m in such euphoria.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment