Saturday, February 20, 2016

Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax on to the finals – Aftonbladet

Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax proceed directly to the Melodifestivalen final in Stockholm.

Saraha and Boris René is competing in the Second Chance.

– It’s quite magical. I can not really take in this. I’m so happy, says Oscar Zia Nöjesbladet.

The Swedish people have spoken. It gets Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax gets a direct ticket to the final in Stockholm.

Zia went fnittrandes up on stage when he was performing his song “Human” for the second time.

– it was some kind of reaction. I was so happy, I do not know why I started giggling, he says to Aftonbladet.

READ ALSO PLUS Hen is a Rolex watch from aluminum cans

“Felt hopeless”

Oscar Zia said that it was really nervously in the green room.

– I felt hopeless, he says and continues:

– I was sure that if I were to go to the finals, they would call me up last.

“Not only the idol-Lisa”

the evening’s other winner was Lisa Ajax with the song “My Heart Wants Me Dead”. With the victory, she hopes to idol stamp disappear.

– I’m not just the idol-lisa now. It’s nice to get out of there and show that it may go well for an idol winner too. There is much talk that they do not go, she says, and continues:

– I’m really happy and proud. Now I’m going to be sick cheerful, dance and have fun all night.

READ ALSO “I needed to be honest with myself”

Second chance

Saraha and Boris René did not go all the way, but will try his luck again in Melodifestivalen second chance. But going there is a victory in itself, do both.

– I’ll celebrate with champagne, says Saraha.

– I’m not disappointed somewhere, says Boris.

Tonight’s losers became Christer Lindarw with After dark, Swingfly and Smilo.

Tonight’s winner will face Robin Bengtsson , Ace Wilder David Lindgren and Wiktoria in the final March 12 in the Friends Arena in Stockholm.

So many + get the artists clothes “the Lion King have children with Shakira”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment