Sunday, February 21, 2016

Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax is in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 – Sveriges Television

Oscar Zia with “Human” and Lisa Ajax with “My Heart Wants Me Dead” went straight to the finals of the third round.

Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax were the big winners in Norrköping. The grants “Human” and “My Heart Wants Me Dead” went straight to the final. Oscar Zia was noticeably moved when he performed the final song back in the arena.

– All released. During the week, it has built up any favoritism and I’ve been so worried that it will not hold, says Oscar Zia first winner interview with Fredrik Ekelund.

Two weeks ago, Oscar Zia out that he is gay, and the song “Human” is significant for him.

– I was nervous to convey something that is so personal and new for me and for my audience and was nervous about how they would receive this . Now I’m so happy.

The nerves were a concern even for Lisa Ajax.

– I was really nervous but managed to keep the nerves under control, she said.

– It is a warm and wonderful feeling to have moved on.

Saraha with “Kizunguzungu” and Boris René with “Put Your Love on Me” went to Second chance.

Full results of the third event

Final
Oscar Zia -” Human “
Lisa Ajax -” My Heart Wants Me Dead “

Second chance
Saraha – “Kizunguzungu”
Boris René – “Put Your Love on Me”

Eliminated
fifth Smilo – “Weight of the World”
6th Swingfly feat. Helena Gutarra – “You Carved Your Name”
7th After Dark – “Come out like a star”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment