Saturday, February 27, 2016

Molly Sanden and Frans advance to the final – Aftonbladet

Now it is clear – Molly Sanden and Frans proceed directly to the Melodifestivalen final.

Dolly Style and Panetoz will compete in the Second chance next Saturday.

– It feels crazy good. I’m in shock, says Frans Nöjesbladet.

Molly Sanden with the song “YOUniverse” and Frans Jeppsson-Wall with “If I were sorry” goes on directly to the final of the Eurovision Song Contest.

When Nöjesbladet talking to Francis after the win, he is difficult to articulate the words.

– I in shock. I need water, he said.

– I’m shocked and calm at the same time. I have to eat a little, then will I hug the family and health to all friends.



“I was terrified”

Molly Sanden was a great favorite with both Nöjesbladet readers and betting sites. But she was nervous anyway.

– I was terrified. You become a little extra nervous that people will forget and vote. But I felt the audience’s love, she says to Aftonbladet.

Her boyfriend Danny Saucedo has been written song. But he is not in place in the evening.

– He is and gigar. He has a life. We do not sit together guys. He is fantastic. He has love bombed on absolutely the right way, says Molly Sanden.

How will you celebrate?

– I’ll dance with my awesome dancer and my team.

the veterans went out

Dolly Style with “Rollercoaster” and Panetoz with “Hold me tight” moving on to other chance. Eclipse ended up in fifth place and pop veterans Martin Stenmarck and Linda Bengtzing came last.

– I was so sure I would go further. I thought it would be worse, but now I just, oh well, says Martin Stenmarck.

Robin Bengtsson , Ace Wilder , David Lindgren , Wiktoria , Oscar Zia and Lisa Ajax is already ready for the final of the Friends Arena in Stockholm. Next Saturday it’s time for the Second chance race where DEVICES threes and fours vying for four final places.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment