Sunday, February 28, 2016

Alicia Vikander won Oscars 2016 – Expressen

Here is written Swedish history at the Oscars.

Alicia Vikander wins award for Best Supporting Actress at the Academy Awards in 2016 and hugs Michael Fassbender before receiving their prize.

– Mom and dad, thank you for believing in me. Thank you for giving me the belief that anything can happen. Although I never expected this, she says in her recorded acceptance speech.

Just Ingrid Bergman won Oscars earlier that Swedish woman.

But the night was written Swedish Oscars history.

Alicia Vikander, who achieved great success in Hollywood recently with movies like “Ex Machina” and now “the Danish girl”, took home a statuette in the category of Best Supporting Actress for her performance as Gerda in “the Danish girl”.

and it was taken and shaken Alicia Vikander went up to receive his prize at the gala. Before that, she hugged Michael Fassbender and his mother Mary Fahl Vikander.

– Wow. Thank you very much, Oscar Academy for this. I want to thank Gale Ann, Nina, Working Title, Tom, my director. Thank you for your support and that you believe in me. Eddie, thank you for being so good, you make me get better, she says:

– I had not been here but my dream team. All of you at home.

She greeted Swedish to everyone here at home and then took the opportunity to thank his parents, who attended the gala.

– Mom and Dad. Thank you for giving me the belief that anything can happen. Although I never expected this, she says.

My father Svante Vikander writes for the profit of a text:

“The heart still beats fast. Very fast. So happy, happy and relieved “.

Afterward thank Alicia Vikander audience further.

– I want to say that honesty to me by the people I got to meet the LGBT movement, that is what has made this film so special to me. This is for you, thank you, says Alicia Vikander about “The Danish Girl”.

Before the gala mingled Alicia Vikander on the red carpet with his mother Mary Fahl Vikander and father Svante Vikander.

Svante Vikander told me that he did not really understand what he experienced at the moment.

– It’s a strange, above sense. It’s hard to know what to feel. It’s unreal, exciting, he says, and continues:

– I do not think really. Despite the well is what we know by now that we have been here. It feels like you are a guest in another reality.

In the morning, Alicia Vikander uploaded – with pancakes.

– I ate a big breakfast of pancakes. I drank juice yesterday so now I felt that I could not do more, she said.

After the Oscars wait a short period of leave for Alicia Vikander – who recently had a hectic schedule.

– I finished a movie last week, so now I’ll be off for four or five days, she says.

on the red carpet told Alicia Vikander that if she would take home the prize does not try to do remove himself – as tripping or becoming too full.

– I’m in a party mode. I will not be too full, just in time, she tells OTRC.

The great snack ice during the gala were Leonardo DiCaprio would win his long-awaited Oscar – he has been nominated four times previously, including three in the category Best Actor.

on Sunday’s gala, he was nominated for Best Actor for his performance in “the Revenant” and got great jacking on social media.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment