Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ajax trying forget favorite exclusion – Sydsvenskan

Ahead of their first rehearsal at Melodifestivalen main stage, she could not keep away the nervousness.

– The dancers behind me, singing, cameras, microphone – everything. There is much to think about and there are important things, then there will be nervous, she says.

That she already is counted among the favorites is something that she would rather not acknowledge.

– I try not to think about it. It’s fun to be a small favorite, but I try not to think about it. I’ll go up on stage and have fun.

But she has after all sights set on getting to the final.

– I think there’s a reason for everything and I go out there is probably something that’s around the corner. But I want to go to the finals, I will not lie about it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment