Saturday, January 16, 2016

The women took home the heavy prices – Helsingborgs Dagblad

– Just because we’ve been working so much. But also, it’s this contact with the audience – to reach out to as many people as possible. To get to meet those who listen to my music, I get to meet people.

– That’s the important thing: I have touched you, but now concerns me, now I stand on this stage and I see you.

Soul Artist Seinabo Sey was named Artist of the Year at the live gala held at the Scandinavium in Gothenburg on Saturday night. She did not attend himself, but sent a video recorded greeting along with the British musician and presenter Jools Holland.

– Thank you very much for the prize for the artist. I have fought so hard, she said.

Zara Larsson pulled down a huge cheer when it was clear that “Lush Life” became the song of the year. She was also nominated as Artist of the Year.

TT: What expectations did you have before the gala?

– I was excited to be nominated, but I had a hunch that Seinabo would take it . And she was really worth.

– The song of the year, I felt I jinxat little to myself, “I’ll take it, I’ll take it,” so it was a bit nice to get it confirmed .

Earlier in the evening she took the opportunity to deliver a tribute to all those who protested against the women’s hatred of social media.

– P3 wanted me to say something, bring it up here with näthat. But I felt it was a bit gloomy and dark to focus on it. So I wanted instead to talk about the nice comments – which lifted me and all the others.

Sabina Ddumba had an exceptionally good weekend. On Friday, she was named the year’s best dressed woman at the Elle Awards. P3 Gold Awards continued price the rain when she was newcomer of the year.

DJ duo Axwell & amp; Ingrosso was the year group while Erik Lundin was appointed to this year’s hip-hop / soul, a category he had read out. His acceptance speech was among the most emotional. The rapper thanked his family and his sisters.

rock group Dolores Haze took home the Year category rock / metal while Little Jinder became the winner in the category of this year’s pop.

Robyn’s collaboration with the late producer and musician Christian Falk and Markus Jäger Norderstedt, Robyn & amp; La Bagatelle Magique, took home the category of this year’s dance.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment