Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Full ABBA gathered at the premiere – Aftonbladet

The entire ABBA gang has collected again.

It is the first time they are seen together in public at eight years.

– I’m very happy To my three colleagues from ABBA’s here tonight, says Bjorn Andersson.

On Wednesday evening, the “Mamma Mia! The Party ‘world premiere at Tyrol in Stockholm.

The entire ABBA gang are in place – but they arrived separately.

– I have great expectations. It will be very exciting and it will be fun to hear the songs again, too, says Agnetha.

This is the first time that all ABBA members appear together, then “Mamma Mia!” Had Swedish theatrical release in 2008 Rival in Stockholm.

– It does not happen often, says Björn Ulvaeus, who is the only one of the members who have worked with “Mamma Mia! The Party “.



” Have a very good relationship “

He says he is very happy that his” three comrades from ABBA “came to the premiere.

– I had expected that they would if they could. And now it was so happy that all could. There I found out for two, three weeks ago, he said.

How is it that there will never be a picture of all four together?

– All got here at different times so there will be of course as it gets.

How is your relationship?

– We have a very good relationship, very close and strong ties in with this thing that we’ve gone through to breastfeeding. It is a formidable friendship.



“Have no expectations”

First came the musical “Mamma Mia”, then came the film and now the “Party.” But Bjorn Ulvaeus do not know what next project is.

– I have not even thought about. This was so fun to do, and it was an experiment, but I can imagine it will be something completely different the next time, he says.

How do you feel about the evening?

– I’m excited and a little nervous. At the same time, I’m very proud of what we have done.

Benny Andersson says he did not have any expectations.

– I’m just here as a guest. I have no expectations, but for Bjorn’s sake, I hope it goes well.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment