Friday, January 15, 2016

Baker and singer with the best style – Sydsvenskan

For the woman with best style got attention as a total surprise.

– My style is not about to get confirmation – because I was very surprised, says soul singer Sabina Ddumba.

The year’s best-dressed husband, however, put a lot of time on their appearance.

– I like to dress me in a well-cut suits and is a stickler in everything – even in terms of my appearance. Everything from hair to shoes is carefully thought out and whacked says Roy Fares.

Ida Sjöstedt has has been nominated for the award twice before.

– It’s great fun and a nice acknowledgment of all the hard work. I have presented strong collections in recent years and has a good year behind me where I have received much attention. I designed the Princess Sofia’s wedding dress gave great impact, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment