Here reunite ABBA in public for only the second time in 30 years, during the premiere of “Mamma Mia: The Party ” .
The iconic group held sentimental surprise secret, and refused to be photographed together on the red carpet.
– If we are to reunite? It makes you question the others about, says Agnetha.
At the same time was seen Agnetha and Anni-Frid whisper to each other during the performance.
It was eight years ago, the four ABBA members appeared together in a public context.
But during yesterday’s star-studded premiere of “Mamma Mia: The party” at Tyrol in Stockholm, broke the iconic group trend.
“ABBA” arrived one after another on the red carpet, under a great secrecy. Until shortly before the premiere, it was not yet confirmed that the entire group would gather.
Anni-Frid Lyngstad, 70, tried to keep a low profile in the crowd.
– Yes, Always a reunion, she says and laughs.
Agnetha Fältskog, 65, was noticeably delighted to be reunited with his former colleagues.
– Yes, but it’s exciting, it’ll be fun . I have heard so much good so the expectations are high.
Will there be a reunion?
– It’ll have to ask the others about, she said.
ABBA members conversed in the crowd
ABBA members did not want to be photographed together on the red carpet. The four band members sat not at the same table during the show.
But during the break crept Agnetha over to Anni-Frid Lyngstads table. Agnetha was seen to bend over to whisper something to Anni-Frid. The two friends were seen conversing a while in the crowd.
And finally, after the show, chose all four members to surprise the audience. For only the second time in 30 years, rejoined the group together on the stage.
The group lined up and received the audience’s applause – and a standing ovation. Congestion was great, and many in the audience could not believe their eyes.
Bjorn Ulvaeus, 70, was noticeably touched to see all four combined.
– Great fun for all three want to get I am very happy with it, he says.
Abba reunited later in Stockholm Sweden premiere of “Mamma Mia” movie in 2008. It was the group’s first public meeting since 1986. When posed the on Rivals terrace facing a assembled world press.
Bjorn Ulvaeus: “Is very good friends”
Ulvaeus says that the relationship is still very close.
– It is very rare, all the same roof belongs not usual. We are very good friends, we’ve been through something amazing together and so makes you get tremendous bond with each other.
Will you do something together now that everyone is here?
– No, now let’s have fun and party.
Meanwhile, the group chose to derail plans for a reunion.
– I say a definite no because it is fine as it is and people will remember us as we were, that young energetic pop group, says Ulvaeus.
– things I can not answer, but no, I do not think. We stopped for so many years ago, so it is, says Benny Andersson, with 69.
He declined to work with “Mamma Mia: The Party,” to not “interested”.
– I do not know, I was not there. I was asked to say but I have lots of other things to do that I think is more fun, he says.
VIP cars picked members
After the emotional reunion rolled three VIP cars up outside Tyrol. At 22:30 o’clock left Anni-Frid Lyngstad party with a bunch of flowers and taken out to a waiting car.
The other ABBA members left Tyrol separately. Reportedly Expressen should Benny Andersson have taken the back way, and avoided thus resurrection.