Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ricky Gervais leads Golden Globe again – Aftonbladet

You should never say never!

Ricky Gervais will lead the Golden Globe in 2016, after having sworn never to lead the gala again.

“Good thing I’m drunk,” he wrote on Twitter.

The comedian, actor and director Ricky Gervais does it again.

For the fourth time in six years he will lead the Golden Globe Awards, writes among others Variety.

“Fasten your seatbelts,” reads part of the statement from NBC’s chairman Robert Greenblatt .

Ricky Gervais led the gala for three years, 2010-2012, and then took Tina Fey and Amy Poehler over the role for three years.

Controversial jokes

Gervais has previously sworn never to lead the gala again after the latest asset controversial jokes, which included a dig if Jodie Foster sexuality and a whole lot more.

“I’ve told my agent to never let me be persuaded to do it again. It is like a parachute jump, “he said then.



” Good thing I’m drunk “

Now, he writes on Twitter:

” Luckily I am full. Otherwise just had the idea that programs lead the Golden Globes again acted as a real plague. “

He continues:

” Now I want Donald Trump should stop saying things until the day before the gala “.

And moreover:

” I make a list. Double-check it. To find out who’s been naughty and who’s been nice. #goldenglobes “.

In other words, expect a lot of mischief this time from Ricky Gervais.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment