Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happened Extras replaces Claes Malmberg – Göteborgs-Posten

“I was with Per Brandt’s mother”. The imaginary quotation from Claes Malmberg cost weekly magazine Happened extra 40 000. The money has now gone to the Red Cross refugee assistance.

The background is that Claes Malmberg in his recent autobiography reveals in an old romance with actor Michael Pers Brandt’s mother.

Weekly Events Extraordinary took the opportunity to draw on the news with also put it completely fabricated the quote “I slept with Pers Brandt’s mother” of Claes Malmberg’s mouth. Words off the mark.

– I have never said anything like that at all. The entire quote is so violent embarrassing and I would never put it that way, says Claes Malmberg Aftonbladet.

Claes Malmberg contacted Happened Extraordinary and thought about suing the newspaper, but it was not needed. Happened Extras pulled directly from the data, apologized for the false quote, replacing Claes Malmberg 40 000.

The money has now gone to the Red Cross refugee assistance.

– There are important to me is that people understand that there is a quote that I have not said anything like that. I thought it was a good way to get even with extra-handed, they had to pay to any who need it more than I say Malmberg Aftonbladet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment