Lasse kroners phone has landed on a sexsajt.
It is said to number lead to a woman – and since then the TV host had to receive calls.
– In the night there was a man who wanted a CamShow. I thought: “Yes, it might be fun,” says Lasse Kronér.
The beloved TV host Lasse Kronér, 52, got his phone number subcontracted to a sexsajt.
First, he wrote about the event on Twitter:
“What fun that someone put my number on a sexsite as a voluptuous blonde. As if you had not enough before, now panting men 24/7. Yes. “
On sexsidan stated Lasse kroners phone number belong to a woman.
– You will arrive at a page with any girl who will sell something or whatever it may be. And now they call me and want me to … it feels like that huh, says TV host.
Since the number was posted on sexsajten the TV host is calling – what he describes is “groaning fools” .
– Two days ago it started to make a lot of moaning fools. I vettefan if it is so good it here. It’s a little dicey. My phone rings the right good as it is. It rings incessantly, says Lasse Kronér.
READ MORE: Here’s a million rain – over Lasse Kronér
He has tried to visit the website to find deleted his phone number, but without success.
– Then you must be a member and shit and I do not want to become. So I vettefan how I’m going to stop it, says TV host.
A person who has reached Lasse Kronér have asked about a CamShow.
– The hard part is that I can not enter the site and stop it. It’s a fucking idiot put my number out there so it calls those where panting men around the clock. At night there was a man who wanted a CamShow. I thought: “Yes, it might be fun,” he says.
READ MORE: why was stopped Lasse Kronér SVT
Does it feel uncomfortable, or you can laugh about it?
– I’m a little tjötig so I talk to them when they call. We had been out and played golf just eighteen holes. I think I have received over twenty calls during your round so I have talked a bit between balls with someone: “servants, hey.’re Out and play some golf.” But no, it’s not so much fun, says Lasse Kronér.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.