Friday, June 12, 2015

Foo Fighters gig breaks – Dave Grohl broke his leg – Aftonbladet

A flashover Dave Grohl fell off the stage and broke his leg, the second song.

Foo Fighters gig before a packed full Ullevi had stopped – before Grohl was back to complete the show seated.

– I did not leave the scene until a doctor says I have to, he said.

Dave Grohl looked really flashover when he entered the scene with their Foo Fighters.

– It’s gonna be a long fucking night, he bellowed before the band kicked off the monster hit “Everlong” before a packed full Ullevi Stadium.

But it was not long fucking night.

During the band’s second song ” Monkey Wrench “happened to Dave Grohl fall off the stage.

The concert interrupted

After a moment of confusion, it was clear that Dave Grohl broken leg and that the concert is canceled.

– Hey, ladies and gentlemen. I love you but I think I just broke my leg. I broke really bone, said Dave Grohl before he disappeared to be rushed to the hospital.

Instead of the regular gig got the rest of the band come in and play a number of cover songs with drummer Taylor Hawkins on vocals.

Grohl is not the first rock star who injured himself greatly during a live performance. Recently happened to U2′s guitarist David “The Edge Evans’ fall off the stage when the band played in Vancouver.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment