Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The author of the autobiography found on Zlatan quote – Today’s News

     
     
     
 
 
     
 


 
     

         
 

     
     
 

 
     

     
     
     
     

         

                     

Now reveals the author David Lagercrantz he found all Zlatan Quote of the autobiography “I am Zlatan”. “I decided to write it as a novel,” he said, according to The Telegraph.


                     
                 

         
 
         
         

             
                 
                 
                 

                     

 

Now reveals the author David Lagercrantz he found all Zlatan Quote of the autobiography “I am Zlatan”. “I decided to write it as a novel,” he said, according to The Telegraph.

It was during a conversation at the British literary festival Hay Festival that the Swedish author David Lagercrantz told how it was to work with the famous footballer. He took up the project as a ghost writer – although he knew nothing about football.

– In a way, Zlatan much bigger than football in Sweden. I pretended that I obviously knew everything when I met Zlatan said David Lagercrantz.

 
        
             
     
     
 

But the task was not easy. After reading some other spökskrivna football books, he began to despair.

– I had never read those boring books in the whole my life. I said to myself, ‘I can not do it. ” Then – I should not admit it – I began to write it as a novel. I quoted him really. I began to find this literary illusion of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and then I started to write it.

Lagercrantz says he met Zlatan hundred hours – and that the book is not a lie.

– I worked very well with him. I only asked him about things I did not know, he says, and continues:

– I did not make him better or nicer than he was. I told him from the beginning, “You can not be moral. Speak for God’s sake, just out. “

Even though he did not quoted footballer he believes to have captured his true voice.

– The key is that I not worked as a journalist. I quoted him. I know it – if you want to find something that sounds true and authentic is the last thing you want to quote (someone). I do not think I have any genuine quote from him. I tried to create the illusion of him, trying to find the story. I tried to find the literary Ibrahimovic.

DN looking for Albert Bonnier and David Lagercrantz for comment.


 

                     

                
         

         
         
     
 
         
         
 
 
 
 
 
 
         
     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment