Thursday, April 23, 2015

Here are Tove Los new music success in the US – Expressen

Here is Tove Los new US success.

The Swedish star’s song “Talking Body” has been climbing up on an eighteenth place on the prestigious Billboard charts.

That means she goes about artists like Taylor Swift and Sam Smith.

Recently, news came that Tove Lo nominated for an award at the Billboard Awards. The song “Habits (Stay High)” can win the prize in the category for best streaming song.

But now comes the next big US hit.

Tove Los single “Talking Body” has remained on the Billboard charts for twelve weeks. Now it has climbed up to the eighteenth place. This means that the Swedish rising star climbs past artists such as Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Pitbull & amp; Ne-Yo.

READ MORE: Tove Lo: Because I eat grass

Tove Lo recently told about the nightmare news that could have stopped her career. During the tour with Katy Perry hit artist of a cyst on the vocal cords and was forced to surgery.

– I could barely sing a song. I panicked. They said I could complete my last two shows. My family came all the way from Sweden to be here. I did my last gig in New Zealand and cried down my eyes, she told Billboard that time.

In Dagens Industri, she told me about how his voice changed by the operation.

– I feel my voice is a little brighter now. At first I panicked because I did not sound the same … At the same time, I can now sing tones that I did not, I have not been in several years. I was scared as a mouse when I stepped in here in the studio for the first time after surgery. But now I’m beginning to feel at home in this voice too. It’s not a huge difference, she said then.

READ MORE: Tove Lo necks – the new music video

After the operation she put on her life.

– I have to be very careful and very healthy. The worst is alcohol and cigarettes. The two that are legal. I stopped smoking weed too. I eat it alone. It works just as well, she has said before.

Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment