It may be a continuation of the popular television series Earth Scotland. But at the end of 2015, SVT say whether there will be a second season.
Also read: Eva-Lotta Hultén : Soon there Swedish forest only in fairy tales
– SVT will first send the completed and evaluating this season before making a decision on a possible second season. The production company Palladium looks at the possibility of a sequel. It is, in addition to content, financing, says SVT’s drama director Christian Wikander to svt.se.
The series’ writer and director, Henry Bear, was on the TV festival in Cannes last week to promote the series already been sold to many countries and then said to TT:
– We are preparing a presentation of season two and have a very good idea of how the series will continue.
For Nöjesbladet he says that season two will be “very strong” if it can be done.
– Although it will take time, I think people will find back. From my position I would rather it will be good instead of it to go quickly, says series creator Henry Bear appreciate SVT’s routines.
– They do not get started until the scripts are good. To pull off a production too early can be costly. It can go to hell if you do something without good script. To write ten hours of drama takes about a year in Sweden. It would be boring to force it, he says to Aftonbladet.
After the last episode aired on Monday evening, more than 6000 viewers voted in a survey on svt.se. 75 percent of them wanted to see a new season of the Earth Scotland.
– There is still much work before it goes to answer the question of a possible continuation. Probably nothing can definitely be said until the end of the year, says Christian Wikander, to svt.se.