THEATRE. A dramatized Lars von Trier film, The Threepenny Opera, a revue about past year, Jane Eyre and adventure in Greek mythology. It’s some of what Malmö City Theatre and Young theater has in his repertoire coming season.
– There are stories of our time, such that concerns us right now and we also can connect with what happened long ago, says the theater Petra Brylander.
Malmö City Theatre 2015/2016
- DIRECTOR OF IT ALL
premiere at Intiman September 18, 2015
- The Threepenny Opera
Premiere at Hipp September 25, 2015
- I CAME TO SEE YOU
premiere at Intiman October 10, 2015
- If she was a guy, I’d be in love with her (Young Theatre)
Guest performance at Studio 15-24 October 2015
- by riding through VÄSTERBOTTEN
Guest performance at Hipp 16-17 October 2015
premiere at Intiman November 13, 2015
- HEROES, GODS AND MONSTERS (Young Theatre)
Premiere at Hipp November 28, 2015
- my great regret-a theater CONCERT (Young Theatre)
Concert at Intiman 11, 12 and 15 December 2015
- croque monsieur-a revue
Premiere at Hipp December 19, 2015
- double bass
Revival at Intiman January 9, 2016
- HELLO BABY NO BABIES (Young Theatre)
Premiere at the studio January 29, 2016
- Jane Eyre
premiere at Intiman February 13, 2016
- BLOOD AND FIRE (Young Theatre)
premiere at Intiman March 12, 2016
- TWELFTH NIGHT
Premiere at Hipp March 18, 2016
- You can do what you want with (Young Theatre)
Played on schools in the spring of 2016
On Monday, she presented with Young Theatre’s artistic director Ada Berger upcoming season Hipp, Intiman and studio.
A guiding principle in planning for the Malmö City Theatre’s 2015-16 season has been “poverty”.
– We have thought of the times we find ourselves in today. Although we have everything there is a lack of something, it’s something we’re missing, says Petra Brylander. It can be either emotional poverty or economic poverty, but also the mental, intellectual poverty.
It is important to do things, to go on nice holidays or run the marathon,
– Everything is important, in addition to enrich his soul, says Petra Brylander and says that she also can feel that the lack when society becomes increasingly digitized.
Although the theme sounds heavy it is far from a heavy program presented.
– It is a season full of joy, comedy and laughter. The only thing I miss is a really good thriller, says Petra Brylander.
Autumn’s biggest bet is Brecht-Weill’s Threepenny Opera premiered at Hipp on 25 September.
– It is about a society in decay, and it’s really up to date. Poor, destitute people support themselves on the other poor. Director Alexander Oberg want to place it in the future, to 2042, says Petra Brylander, who also reveals that the orchestra will consist of a piano.
The year Hipp rounded off with more music and singing when it’s time for a revue, Croque Monsieur Valle Westesson and pretzel Svensson. Premiere December 19, directed by Hans Marklund.
– We have chosen not to call it a New Year show, because everything goes so fast today. We aim to look at the trends of the year, says Petra Brylander, who himself will be on stage together with others including Tom Ahlsell, Hans-Peter Edh, Mari Götesdotter, Mattias Linderoth and Susanne Karlsson.
Young Theatre gets bigger room next season and has five performances under its umbrella. Ada Berger has in its planning in terms of what Young Theatre stands for at all.
– We are trying to access is vital, it is crucial. We want to talk about those subjects with joy, humor and power, dare to approach the difficult with the heart’s power, she says.
In October, guest appearance If she were a guy, I would be in love with her to the studio.
– It is based on the actor’s diary entries, a secret history that person himself repressed. It is interesting to talk about so long afterwards why that was so secret, says Ada Berger.
Autumn great family show become heroes, gods and monsters that will premiere at Hipp November 28, which is a collage of many different stories.
Hey Baby No Baby in the studio in January for 3-6 year olds is about getting a sibling.
– It’s an interesting story about life’s first love triangle. Now we play The angry at the studio, here it is the child who is angry. What about those feelings, they may be? Ada says Berger.
On the Intiman in March 2016 will be the world premiere for Young Theatre’s choral Blood and Fire of Life Strömquist and Ada Berger, who played for the youth of fifteen years.
– It is about discovering their sexuality and to stand for it, says Ada Berger.
In the spring of 2016 played You can do what you want with André Nilsson at schools. It’s Andrés own story about how his friends turned against him when he was 13 years old. It started with a spit and became ill treatment. As an adult actor returns André Nilsson to the place where it all began to tell.