Friday, March 13, 2015

Simon Shield out of the Let’s Dance – Aftonbladet

The final Danced.

Simon Shield went out of the “Let’s Dance”.

– I am disappointed and sad, he says to Aftonbladet.

Here but not anymore.

Other participant to go home from TV4′s dance competition was Camilla Läckberg’s Boyfriend Simon Shield , together with the dancer.

– It is really tough. This is one of the funniest I’ve done in life. It has been great fun. He was noticeably touched on TV4′s Eftersnack with Jessica Almenäs .

– The day we were not the jury on our side, it was not enough. I am delighted with the dance, it’s hard to be objective now before seen it, but I’m very happy. I am sorry not to be left in the competition.



was supported by Läckberg

Last week came the girlfriend to TV4′s studio to support her boyfriend, who bagged the first two programs.

– Now it’s back to another gym, practicing martial arts again. I and Camilla are in ATTS Kriva a book. This was not the last time I stood on a dance floor, I can promise you, Simon said arms to TV4.

So, Let’s Dance – minute by minute

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment