Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mans Zelmerlöw: Let’s win in Vienna! – Today’s News

     
     
     
     
     
 


 
     
     
     
     
     

         

                     

Mans Zelmerlöw became the favorite that kept the pressure and won the final of the Eurovision Song Contest when it was settled in the Friends Arena late on Saturday evening. “As I have longed for this. Now I’m dancing on the table and celebrate as long as I can! “


                     
                 

         
         

             
                 
                 
                 

                     

 

Mans Zelmerlöw became the favorite that kept the pressure and won the final of the Eurovision Song Contest when it was settled in the Friends Arena late on Saturday evening. “As I have longed for this. Now I’m dancing on the table and celebrate as long as I can! “

” Heroes “was pre-touted but there were many who had believed both Eric Saade and Hasse Andersson. Not least Hasse Andersson, who was third, had caught the younger crowd and signs with his name were many in a crowded Friends.

But the result was obvious. Mans Zelmerlöw won twice as many points as runner-up before 28,000 at Friends Arena.

 
        
             
     
     
 

– I have been waiting since 2007, it is completely senseless! Now I will do anything to win the Eurovision and this song it can go really well. I have a good feeling. I’m so happy, I almost started to cry when it became clear that I had won.

Mans Zelmerlöw went home in all camps and praised for its technical elegance. And when the winner sang “Heroes” before a packed Friendswood audience stood up and praised him.

Were you ever worried when it was messing around with the cast?

– No, it was the same for everyone. And I thought, it is not good so I can blame it! But when there were four left so I did not think I would win. But I thought, although I would not win life goes on.

– But now we refine this issue further, then we’ll win in Vienna!

When did you think it could go the way?

– When Hasse got their points, then it was a total adrenaline rush.

How will you celebrate tonight?

– I thing celebrate with the whole family and lots of friends with very bubbly and I’ll dance on the table!

Mans Zelmerlöw turn 29 this summer and is a highly qualified and experienced performer who also managed to lead both the Sing-along at Skansen Sommarkrysset and the contest he won the Eurovision Song Contest.

Before the contest promised Mans Zelmerlöw that he would do a Swedish classic in the next years. So now it’s just to start training for Vasaloppet, Vätternrundan, Vansbrosimningen and Lidingöloppet.

Eric Saade, also touted favorite, was fifth place disappointing but he praised Mans Zelmerlöws song:

– I fell with flags flying and lost to a clear winner, he said after the race.

One that was more satisfied they were Mariette who was third:

– I am super happy and happy and feel I did my best. Now I will concentrate on getting out my new album before the summer.


 

                     

                
         

         
         
     
 
         
         
      

    
 
 
 
         
     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment