Monday, March 30, 2015

Glenn Hysén: “I felt like a big fucking ego” – Göteborgs-Posten

On Sunday is the premiere of the Masters champion. The protagonist of the day is Glenn Hysén – football legend and sports commentator. He has had to endure a lot during the recordings.

How is the situation, Glenn?

– Yes, damn it, that’s just fine. I have been a turn in the office and on their way to the auditor.

Today is your day in the Masters champion. What should it be invited to?

– Yes, you. Everything between heaven and earth. I will not say anything, unfortunately. Sorry I’m so boring but I have been coated with a gag on the strictest.

But nothing you can say?

– I can say that I hit me quite dramatically during one of the exercises, and got very painful in the rib. I broke even. It sounds more serious than what it is – I have a little sore when I laugh and so, otherwise it is quiet.

Thanks! Made it that you could not be with a few exercises?

– No, or, it was perhaps one of the challenges that I got it a little difficult with, otherwise it went fine. We had a good doctor guy there said that there was not much you could do, and that it would be good to participate and compete only I did not fell on the rib again. It could not be worse, he said.

You seem to have had much luck on your journey. First bet donkey Bertil you in the thumb so that the nail came off, then it here. Are you all right?

– Ha ha, yeah, it was quite simply beautiful. It’s not often you get bitten by a donkey, right? But I feel good. That it was so fun in the gang weighed up.

How did it feel to be in the center?

– Yes, you. One sits there and looks at a movie that they have scraped together, summarizing your career and what you have done things. It was not funny.

Why not?

– I may as well not take me praise. It was just embarrassing. The film was made very nice and all, but to sit there and watch a movie about himself along with others, and then they should applaud – I felt like a big fucking ego.

How handled you there?

– Well I got to sit there and suffer me through misery.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment