Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Peter Jöback moving to Gothenburg in the autumn – Göteborgs-Posten

I Love Musicals by Helen Sjöholm in Scandinavium October 17 and julföreställningen I come back home for Christmas for one month from 25 November. This fall will be Peter Jöback Gothenburger.

Peter Jöback is quick visit in Gothenburg, a city in the autumn will be his home for a month.

He’s a little late, the plane he’d flown with lagged together before the start and it got to be another solution. But when he sits in one of the suites in the Upper House and talks about his upcoming show at the newly established The Theatre in the Gothia Towers then travel worries vanished.

– I have played I get home for Christmas on tour several times and now it will be very nice to do it in one place. Really be able to decorate the room just as I want and create the right atmosphere, says Jöback that in recent years most have been involved as a kind of producer in their productions.

– Probably not many people know how much I underlie but it involves everything from posters to set design and production.

I’m coming home again for Christmas is Peter’s by far the most popular disc through the years, it has sold over 600,000 copies and in November fills the teenager .

And the fact is that it is just as popular still.

– There will letter about it, people who listen to the middle of summer and it’s very cool. And I was so skeptical when I was asked to do it …

When the question came there in the early 2000s, he thanked first flat refusal, a Christmas album is something you do when his career is running out, but as he met producer Lars Halapi and everything worked out. The plate was found to be crucial both Peter both as an artist and an individual.

– I wrote the lyrics about my childhood, made up with everything for the first time and felt that I became an adult. It was a pivotal position in life and I come back home for Christmas helped me find myself, he says.

The show mixes music and stories, personal observations about traditions, family, a Christmas feast, and more . One evening in the warmth characters.

– I’m really looking forward to making it a night, three hours with good food and a joint trip with the audience, says Peter Jöback.

But before that I’m going back home for Christmas moves into The Theatre as he visits the Scandinavium with another set of I Love Musicals. This time with Helen Sjöholm who traded horses.

– We have worked together in Once in a Lifetime in Stockholm and I simply asked if she wanted to go with me this fall. It will be the first time in nearly 20 years, since Kristina-time, which we really can sing together again.

Facts: Peter Jöback in autumn

I’m coming home again for Christmas is played between November 25 and December 20 The Theatre that is located in the Gothia Towers complex.

In the autumn tour, he also with I Love Musicals gone to full houses during the previous tour and now returns with Helen Sjöholm .

Premiere in Malmo 26 / 9 and ending in Gothenburg 17/10.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment