Monday, January 5, 2015

Lykke Li forced to cancel – Göteborgs-Posten

Lykke Li is drawn up. Now she is forced to set winter concerts on the indie festival Laneway touring in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. “After seven years of touring screaming / ask my health to get heal” she writes on his site.

“Sometimes you continue just to drive on but the body simply do not want to obey. I gave everything I had, body, heart and soul. “

writes Lykke Li on its site. The Swedish star was one of the main artists on the popular Laneway Festival but now forced to adjust because of failing health.

– It has been built up over a long period of time, unfortunately, tour life has become too much for me, and more I have been advised to take a break. I am heartbroken but I know I will be back, she says in a statement.

Ariel Pink, Dan Deacon and Iceage replace Lykke Li at the festival tour.

Lykke Li is one of several successful Swedish artists whose health has taken a beating. The Swedish DJ star Avicii drawn with prolonged health problems forced him to set performances and just before Christmas announced Tove Lo that she must operate remove cysts on your vocal chords and therefore set his participation at P3 Guld.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment