Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tove Lo sets the P3 Guld participation – Aftonbladet

Tove Lo sets his participation at P3 Guld because she had surgery to remove cysts on the vocal cords.

She will devote the whole of January to recover – and sets all performances even then.

– I hope you understand that I had not had this cyst bastard that take out I had been standing there, she says according to Swedish Radio.

Tove Lo must cancel his planned participation in P3 Guldgalan because she has had throat problems. She will be surgery to remove the cyst on the vocal cords, writes Swedish Radio in a press release.

– Dear best P3 and audience. It hurts the whole heart that I can not perform at P3 Guld. I’ve been looking forward to it so much crazy, it’s always been a dream for me. I hope you understand that I had not had this cyst bastard to get out I had been standing there. But now do not go there because I have to do the surgery as soon as possible, says Tove Lo in the press release.

The gala will be held as scheduled at Scandinavium in Gothenburg, 17 January 2015 and a new artist that replaces Tove Lo will tillgännages shortly.

The 26-year-old artist has made a success with the hit “Habits – Stay High” and is currently on tour with Katy Perry Australia. Some concerts during the tour, she does not need to set, according to manager Love Appelgren at Universal Music:
– The finalized. The surgery will probably be in early January, he said.

Already in November, Tove Lo set the release party for her new album because of throat problems.

After the operation is expected she will be convalescing for six to eight weeks, which means that all performances in January must also be set.

Just how serious neck problems can Love Appelgren not comment on the .

– What we know is that the operation must be done under doctor’s orders, he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment