Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pianist defects That’s the spirit – Aftonbladet

After three years.

Coach Angelica Alm leaves “That’s the spirit.”

– It was my own initiative, says Alm to Expressen.

SVT wanted to keep the pianist and coach Angelica Alm “That’s the spirit.”

But now chooses Alm himself to leave the classical program to focus on his solo career.

– It was my own initiative. The decision has emerged. I want to dedicate to my own music, and has begun to record an album coming early next year, says Alm Expressen.



A tough role

The channel arranged an audition to find a replacement for the program. According to By Rådelius , a project manager at SVT, is the role of coach tough to tackle. Eventually they found a replacement in Karin Westerberg , who previously appeared in including “Doobidoo.”

– There are lots of talented people out there. But we chose Karin Westerberg. There will be hype. I have a decisive say, because I am responsible for the channel. When the production company wanted Karin so I cheered, says Per Rådelius Expressen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment