Monday, October 13, 2014

Avicii: Felt like I would go into the wall … – Expressen

Suddenly asked Tim ‘Avicii’ Bergling in all their undertakings for the rest of the year.

Now he calms anxious fans during a Q & A session on Twitter – but at the same time writes:

“I felt that I would go into the wall if I had not stopped to in a second. “

Now he is hyper-date with” The Days “single, was where Robbie Williams involved.

It all began in 2012, in eleven days were Tim ‘Avicii’ Bergling , 25, hospitalized with acute pancreatitis.

In March 2013 stood Avicii additional gigs whilst the doctors urged him to surgery to remove the gallbladder.

DJ star said no.

Was forced to surgery

But earlier this year he was forced to do just that operation, while doctors discovered that he also suffered a ruptured appendix.

Shortly after the operation resumed Avicii nevertheless its tough schedule – he recently told Billboard.com that he, among other things, spent twelve hours a day in the studio.

“Pause the best I have done”

The crash came after the summer. In early September Avicii announced that he would set all their obligations under the rest of the year.

– I’ll try to take it easier. Taking a break is the best thing that I have done, he later told Billboard.

yesterday said Tim ‘Avicii’ Bergling via Twitter on several questions from his fans. Many described how he really feels.

Avicii writes among other things, that he had known how much the current intense touring he toiled.

“I could not continue to squeeze me the same way anymore, it felt like I would go into the wall if I had not stopped for a second, “ writes Avicii and continues later:

” I feel better and better every day, and even if I take a break from touring so it will get a lot of new music for the next six months. “

New album next year

Avicii is currently up to date with the single “The Days”, where Robbie Williams is involved, which is a first taste of what musical path Swedish DJ Star will take on his new album, which is expected to come in spring 2015 .

Follow Expressen Fun on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment