Thursday, August 14, 2014

Celine Dion takes break – sets all concerts – Expressen

Celine Dion puts his career on pause, and set all their commitments.

The reason is her husband’s fight against cancer.

“I want to put all my energy and strength on my husband’s treatment,” wrote Dion in a press release.

The American Billboard.com that , which reports that Celine Dion, 46, is now set all of his upcoming concerts. That includes a tour in Asia, and her shows at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

In a press release, you can read:

“Celine Dion has decided to set all its obligations in showbusiness so she hundred percent focus on her husband Rene and their family. “

René Angélil, 72, has for some time been ill with cancer. In December 2013 surgery doctors removed a cancerous tumor.

“I want to put all my energy and strength on my husband’s treatment, and in order to do so it is important that I’m there for him and our children. I would also ask my fans sorry, and thank them for all their love and support through the years, “writes Celine Dion in the same press release, according to Billboard.com.

Celine Dion and René Angélil first met in 1980, she was then 12, he 38 Shortly thereafter, the singer’s manager Angélil. Their love affair began 1987 Four years later, the couple became engaged in December 1994 and they married in Montreal.

The couple have three children: Son, Rene-Charles and twins Eddy and Nelson.

Celine Dion’s official website you can read:

“Recently, after René’s surgery, has been difficult for the couple. they try to cope with the daily challenges of combating the This disease, while juggling a very busy show schedule and raise their three children. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment